To listen to the discussion, use the player below:
On this week’s live Slate Political Gabfest, Emily Bazelon, David Plotz, John Dickerson, and special guest Simon Doonan take on listener-submitted conundrums, including:
• Would you rather be a bird or a mountain? —Phil Goldstein
• Would you rather have the wisdom of 50 at age 25 or the body of 25 at age 50? —Dan Fisher
• Would you rather have a washing machine or the vote? —Robbie Hudson
• Would you rather be a dragon or have a dragon? —Anonymous
• Would you prefer to re-experience your best memory or wipe away your worst? —Shawn S.
Topic ideas for next week? You can tweet suggestions, links, and questions to @SlateGabfest. Tweet us your cocktail chatter using #cocktailchatter or post it to our Facebook page. (Messages may be quoted by name unless the writer stipulates otherwise.)
Become a fan of the Political Gabfest on Facebook and follow us on Twitter @SlateGabfest. The email address for the Political Gabfest is firstname.lastname@example.org. (Email may be quoted by name unless the writer stipulates otherwise.)
Podcast production by Jocelyn Frank.
Research and show notes by Bridgette Dunlap.