President Obama met Raul Castro in Havana—the first time leaders of the U.S. and Cuba have met on Cuban soil since 1928. Before the meeting Obama stood in front of a giant drawing of Che Guevara, making for an unusual photo op; some 50 dissidents were reportedly arrested hours before Obama’s arrival in the country on Sunday. In other news:
- The Paris terror suspect who was arrested last week has reportedly told police that he changed his mind about blowing himself up at the last minute on Nov. 13 but also claims that he was planning further attacks.
- The Supreme Court implied that stun guns should be protected by the Second Amendment.
- Donald Trump arrived in D.C. to speak to the American Israel Public Affairs Committee conference; he used the opportunity to lead reporters on a tour of a construction site. It was weird.
- Trump also announced the names of his foreign policy advisors. They’re a motley crew.
- And Elizabeth Warren called Trump a loser a bunch of times.
Have a good night out there!