The creepy dopes at the Westboro Baptist Church are going to protest Antonin Scalia’s funeral (it’s something about Catholicism being bad), thus exercising a right that Scalia himself affirmed in a 2011 Supreme Court decision. In other news:
- An independent expert who was crucial in exposing the Flint water crisis says the city’s water quality has improved significantly.
- Donald Trump suddenly decided that he isn’t sure whether George W. Bush lied about WMD in Iraq.
- Also, Trump said in January that he was going to give a total of $6 million to 22 veterans’ groups, but now his campaign won’t say how much of that promise he’s actually fulfilled.
- The U.S. is bombing ISIS in Libya now too.
- And Bernie Sanders facetiously called Hillary Clinton’s bluff on the subject of her paid speeches to Goldman Sachs by releasing transcripts of his own speeches to Wall Street banks. (The joke is that there aren’t any.)
Have a good weekend!