Lindsey Graham dropped out of the presidential race, so we made a video tribute to his colorful if entirely unsuccessful campaign. Graham, by the way, was one of the only Republican candidates with an actual plan to defeat ISIS that differed from what the U.S. is already doing. In other news:
- Six U.S. service members were killed in the worst attack on American troops in Afghanistan since 2012.
- A study found that crime rises slightly in certain parts of Chicago on days that they’re downwind of interstate auto exhaust.
- A driver in Las Vegas killed 1 person and injured 37 when she veered onto a sidewalk on Las Vegas Boulevard for reasons that are unclear.
- FIFA strongman Sepp Blatter was suspended for eight years after an ethics investigation; he said the U.S. is responsible for his downfall, which in a way is true, although his own massive ethical failures are also responsible for his downfall.
- An insurgent far-left party did very well in Spanish elections.
- And your newsletter author discovered that Hillary Clinton loves hot sauce. She loves it!
Have a good day out there.