Ben Carson, currently the leading Republican candidate for president, apparently thinks that Joseph from the Old Testament built the pyramids. (Archaeologists disagree.) In other news:
- Chris Christie is going to be relegated to the early debate for candidates with the lowest poll numbers the next time the Republicans have a debate.
- Canada’s new prime minister picked a cabinet that is half women, he says, “because it’s 2015.”
- If vote counts hold, Salt Lake City looks to have elected a gay woman as mayor.
- Details of the controversial Trans-Pacific Partnership trade deal were finally released.
- And George H.W. Bush gave some very frank opinions about Dick Cheney and Donald Rumsfeld’s performances in his son’s administration.
Have a good day out there!