I break my rule against listicles for this special occasion.
10. HR 6364: The World War I Centennial Commission Act
9. HR 6612: To redesignate the Dryden Flight Research Center as the Neil A. Armstrong Flight Research Center and the Western Aeronautical Test Range as the Hugh L. Dryden Aeronautical Test Range
8. HR 4212: The Drywall Safety Act of 2012
7. HR 3197: To name the Department of Veterans Affairs medical center in Spokane, Washington as the Mann-Grandstaff Department of Veterans Affairs Medical Center
6. S 3193: To make technical corrections to the legal description of certain land to be held in trust for the Barona Band of Mission Indians, and for other purposes
5. HR 2453: Mark Twain Commemorative Coin Act
4. HR 6443: To designate the facility of the Department of Veterans Affairs located at 9800 West Commercial Boulevard in Sunrise, Florida as the William Bill Kling VA Clinic
3. HR 443: An Act to provide for the conveyance of certain property from the United States to the Maniilaq Association located in Kotzebue, Alaska
2. S 925: Mt. Andrea Lawrence Designation Act of 2011
1. Intelligence Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2013
The last one sounds less small-beer than the other nine, right? I include it to show that Congress could pass a wide-ranging, controversial bill in pretty short notice, after all.