Slate is looking for a talented and dynamic programmatic sales executive to join our team in Brooklyn, New York. The programmatic sales executive is a key member of the programmatic and sales teams and will report to Slate’s head of sales. Your key focus will be on growing programmatic revenue across all deal ID via partnerships with SSP, DSP, and Trading Desks and Agencies nationwide. You will be on the front lines of generating sales to help grow Slate’s programmatic offering while focusing on brand and industry trends to offer strategic packages to clients. This is a role with variable compensation.
• Lead programmatic sales efforts across SSP, DSP, Trading Desks and Agency
• Act as a SME on Slate’s programmatic offerings
• Collaborate with sales, client services, and ad operations in creating and securing private revenue to scale across our programmatic offers
• Hold client calls and meetings and drive communication to evangelize Slate across the programmatic ecosystem
• Conduct evaluations of Slate’s sales offerings to identify programmatic opportunities to present to clients
• Excellent understanding of major SSP, DSP, Trading Desks and Agency
• 3+ years in digital advertising with a focus on programmatic and/or buy-side
• Prior knowledge of programmatic sales/ecosystem is a plus
• Demonstrates a successful track record in closing businesses and bring new leads
• Ability to develop and maintain client relationships at all levels
• Expertise in creating value and differentiation in the market while focusing on the client’s needs
• Detailed oriented and data-driven
• Ability to identify the right leads and translate to meaningful revenue
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and can be self-sufficient
• Bachelor’s degree required (or relevant work experience)
• Is a team player and can collaborate with multiple teams and project while staying motivated
To apply, please send your résumé and cover letter to email@example.com. Please include Programmatic Sales Executive in your subject line.
Slate is committed to excellence through diversity, which involves attracting talented people from diverse backgrounds and traditions. We encourage everyone to apply. If you require a reasonable accommodation during the application and selection process, please let us know. We will do what we can to meet your needs.