Slate is looking for a talented and dynamic programmatic account manager to join our team in Brooklyn. The programmatic account manager is a key member of the programmatic/sales team and will report to the senior director of ad operations. Their key focus is on managing strategic accounts, driving private (PMP) revenue, and building relationships across agencies, clients, and trade desks. You will execute, deliver, optimize, and report on programmatic digital advertising campaigns, communicating directly with clients and working closely with the sales team to increase revenue. This role is a hybrid of programmatic campaign management and programmatic lead generation. This person is on the frontlines of generating sales to help grow Slate’s programmatic offering while focusing on brand and industry trends to offer strategic packages to clients.
• Lead programmatic sales efforts across SSPs, DSP, trading desks, and agencies
• Collaborate with sales, client services, and ad operations in creating and securing private revenue to scale across our programmatic offers
• Join client calls/meetings as SME on Slate’s programmatic offerings
• Conduct evaluations of Slate’s sales offering to identify programmatic opportunities to present to clients
• Provide exceptional service to clients to ensure incremental business
• Educate the sales team on programmatic capabilities via training and/or ad hoc requests
• Excellent understanding of major SSPs, DSP, trading desks, and agencies
• 3+ years in digital advertising with a focus on programmatic and/or buy-side
• Ability to develop and maintain client relationships at all levels
• Expertise in creating value and differentiation in the market while focusing on the client’s needs
• Detailed-oriented and data-driven
• Able to identify the right leads and translate them to meaningful revenue
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and be self-sufficient
• Bachelor degree required (or relevant work experience)
• Is a team player and can collaborate with multiple teams and projects while staying motivated
To apply, please send your résumé and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include Programmatic Account Manager in your subject line.
Slate is committed to excellence through diversity, which involves attracting talented people from diverse backgrounds and traditions. We encourage everyone to apply. If you require a reasonable accommodation during the application and selection process, please let us know. We will do what we can to meet your needs.