Slate is seeking an East Coast sales director to lead our East Coast sales team and drive all revenue opportunities with new and existing partners. Slate’s offices remain closed for now, but this role will be based out of our Brooklyn offices once we return from remote work. This role reports to the president and chief revenue officer for Slate.
• Be an expert in the full suite of products and advertising solutions across Slate (audio, digital, private programmatic)
• Manage the current sales team, giving them the tools and skills to succeed
• Serve as a trusted consultant with partners by bringing them solution-oriented recommendations and strategies to solve challenges and exceed expectations
• At least 8 years’ experience in digital or audio advertising sales with a proven record of exceeding revenue goals
• Experience developing multiplatform creative concepts and ideas
• Experience managing salespeople
• In-depth knowledge of the advertising industry’s competitive landscape
• Established relationships across clients and agencies
• Strong communication and presentation skills
Slate is committed to excellence through diversity, which involves attracting talented people from diverse backgrounds and traditions. We encourage everyone to apply. If you require a reasonable accommodation during the application and selection process, please let us know. We will do what we can to meet your needs.
To apply, please send your résumé and cover letter to email@example.com. Please include “East Coast Sales Director” in your subject line.