This position is no longer open.
Slate is seeking an experienced and driven client services manager to join our team in New York. The client services manager will be responsible for all aspects of the campaign life cycle from RFP response through campaign management. The ideal candidate thrives in fast-paced environments and produces high-quality work while meeting tight deadlines.
• Lead client strategy and RFP brainstorms across multiple teams: sales, Slate Studios, ad ops, design
• Drive campaign from strategy to reporting
• Have detailed knowledge and understanding of The Slate Group’s products and strategies and how to strategically add these to plans
• Manage client communication, leading campaign kickoff calls and in-person meetings
• Manage and track the campaign implementation, delivery, and optimization process to ensure we’re meeting clients’ goals and maximizing revenue recognition
• Work with internal teams to analyze campaign performance, making optimization recommendations where necessary
• Conceptualize, prepare, and deliver client decks and campaign reports
• Assist in monthly billing, reconciliation, and other financial reporting
• 2+ years in the digital space
• Strong communication and presentation skills
• Ability to collaborate productively and effectively across teams
• A great attitude, self-motivation, and adaptability and flexibility in new situations
What will set you apart:
• Experience in the podcast industry
• Background in marketing, sales planning, or project managing
Slate is committed to excellence through diversity, which involves attracting talented people from diverse backgrounds and traditions. We encourage everyone to apply.