This position is no longer open.
As an account executive for Slate, your primary responsibility is to drive revenue opportunities with new and existing partners by providing solutions that build our clients’ businesses and brands. This role is based in Slate’s Brooklyn office.
• Be an expert in the full suite of products and advertising solutions across Slate (Slate Podcasts, Slate.com, Slate Live, and Slate Studios)
• Sell programs that include custom narratives, digital video, podcasting, and events
• Oversee the pre- and post-sale process with your designated client services manager
• Prospect for new business in your assigned territory while developing new relationships at all levels with agency and client partners
• Serve as a trusted consultant with partners by bringing them solution-oriented recommendations and strategies to solve challenges and exceed expectations
• 2–8 years’ experience in digital advertising sales with a proven record of exceeding revenue goals
• Experience developing multiplatform creative concepts and ideas
• In-depth knowledge of the advertising industry’s competitive landscape
• Established relationships across clients and agencies
• Strong communication and presentation skills
Slate is committed to excellence through diversity, which involves attracting talented people from diverse backgrounds and traditions. We encourage everyone to apply. If you require a reasonable accommodation during the application and selection process, please let us know. We will do what we can to meet your needs.