This week, we’ve got another batch of some of our trickiest questions of the past year.
- I’ve been engaged for five years with no wedding in sight.
- What do I say to strangers who tell me I’m “not dark enough” to be from my home country?
- Can I date my ex-stepbrother?
- I’m terrified of the doll my wife made for our kid—can I say something?
- My husband gets furious when I talk about bodily functions at the dinner table—should I stop?
Access to the full Dear Prudence podcast is available exclusively to Slate Plus members. Learn more and listen to previous episodes at Slate.com/PrudiePod.
Got a question for Prudie? Send it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Or leave a voicemail message at 401-371-DEAR (3327), and you may hear your question answered on a future episode of the show.
Read Prudie’s Slate columns here. Production by Audrey Dilling.