This week on Dear Prudence:
- I think my workplace is about to hire the terrible boss from my last job.
- The love of my life left me for a friend of ours while I was pregnant with his child—am I supposed to try to co-parent with this woman?
- I’ve chosen sides in a couple’s divorce. How do I tell my friend I’m not on her team?
- My new co-worker is giving off transphobic vibes—how can I open up her mind?
- Should I believe the stranger who told me my husband forced sex on her years ago?
- My marriage is dead, but I can’t bear the thought of divorce fallout—what do I do?
Access to the full Dear Prudence podcast is available exclusively to Slate Plus members. Learn more and listen to previous episodes at Slate.com/PrudiePod.
Got a question for Prudie? Send it to email@example.com. Or leave a voice mail message at 401-371-DEAR (3327), and you may hear your question answered on a future episode of the show.
Read Prudie’s Slate columns here. Production by Audrey Dilling.