Listen to Represent:
On this episode of Represent, Aisha Harris talks to Black Panther production designer Hannah Beachler about her process when taking on new films, creating the imagery of Wakanda, and more. Also, Gene Demby, host of NPR’s Code Switch, comes on to discuss the hype around Black Panther.
- Represent’s spoiler-filled review of Black Panther
- Black Panther’s Presidents Day weekend box office numbers
- “A Timeline of Sitcoms Featuring Families of Color” by NPR’s Kat Chow
- Represent’s interview with Wesley Snipes about Blade and its international box office success
- Aisha interviews Black Panther’s dialect coach
- “How Beyoncé Mixed Traditionalism With Radicalism to Make Lemonade” in Slate
Tell a friend to subscribe! Share this link: megaphone.link/represent
You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.