Listen to Represent:
On this episode of Represent, Slate producer Veralyn Williams and Robin M. Boylorn, associate professor at the University of Alabama and member of the Crunk Feminist Collective, recap episodes 7–9 of The Bachelorette.
- Robin’s piece about The Bachelorette in Slate: “Black, Single, and Waiting”
- Eric’s Aunty Vernā Myers’ TED talk: “How to overcome our biases? Walk boldly toward them”
- Bachelorette star Peter’s high school yearbook quote
- Writer Candice Benbow’s response to Jay Z’s 4:44 album
- “The Bachelorette Ratings Are Falling Hard” in BuzzFeed News
- The July 17 episode of The Bachelorette was a ratings high for the season.
Tell a friend to subscribe! Share this link: megaphone.link/represent
You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.