Listen to Represent:
On this episode of Represent, Aisha Harris talks to Master of None co-creator Alan Yang about everything from his memorable Emmys speech to what impact Trump’s election had on filming the show’s brand new season.
- Aisha on how Master of None Season 2 goes bigger and gets better
- The film that inspired the beginning of Master of None’s new season: Bicycle Thieves (1948)
- Master of None Writer Alan Yang calling out Hollywood’s history of Asian representation in a great Emmys speech
- Aziz Ansari talking season 2 of Master of None in Vulture
- A.V. Club on how Master of None goes after everyday sexism and doesn’t miss a beat
- Willa Paskin’s review of the first season of Master of None in Slate
Tell a friend to subscribe! Share this link: megaphone.link/represent
You can email us at email@example.com.