On this week’s episode Slate Money talks about Vanguard’s founder, discusses the latest in Brexit woes, and takes a look at Trump’s bad deal-making skills.
• The Wall Street Journal: “Five Ways Jack Bogle Changed the World of the Everyday Investor”
• The Guardian: “Corbyn Could Face String of Resignations if He Backs ‘People’s Vote’ ”
• Pew Research Center: “Young Adult Households Are Earning More Than Most Older Americans Did at the Same Age”
• Pew Research Center: “Americans Are Moving at Historically Low Rates, in Part Because Millennials Are Staying Put”
• Obama White House Archives: “15 Economic Facts About Millennials”
• Federal Reserve: “Report on the Economic Well-Being of U.S. Households in 2017”
• BuzzFeed News: “How Millennials Became the Burnout Generation”
• The Wall Street Journal: “Fed Says Student Debt Has Hurt the U.S. Housing Market”
In the Slate Plus segment: New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio’s proposed vacation plans for New Yorkers.
Podcast production by Max Jacobs.