On this week’s episode:
• Time: “General Motors Layoffs Signal Uncertain Future for American Cars—and More”
• The Wall Street Journal: “Ghosn’s ‘Bigger-Than-Life’ Personality Increasingly Rare in Global Car Business”
• The Wall Street Journal: “President Trump Bashes the Fed. This Is How the Fed Chief Responds.”
• Business Insider: “The Last Time Microsoft Was More Valuable Than Apple, the Zune Was Still Taking On the iPod”
• HuffPost: “The Gender Wage Gap Is Even Worse Than You Thought”
In the Slate Plus segment: new data on the gender pay gap.
Slate Plus members: Get your ad-free podcast feed.
Podcast production by Max Jacobs.