Listen to Slate Money via Apple Podcasts, Overcast, Spotify, Stitcher, or Google Play.
Get More Slate Money
Join Slate Plus
Slate Plus members get extended, ad-free versions of our podcasts—and much more. Sign up today and try it free for two weeks.
Subscribe to Slate Money
Copy this link and add it in your podcast app.
For detailed instructions, see our Slate Plus podcasts page.
On this week’s episode:
• CNN Business: Huawei’s CFO is out on bail, but the crisis sparked by her arrest is snowballing
• Vox: Uber and Lyft are racing each other to go public. Here’s why.
• The Wall Street Journal: Harvard Quietly Amasses California Vineyards—and the Water Underneath
• Wired: Dr. Elon & Mr. Musk: Life Inside Tesla’s Production Hell
• The New York Times: ‘If Bobbie Talks, I’m Finished’: How Les Moonves Tried to Silence an Accuser
Huawei and the trade war, ride-share companies and IPOs, and Harvard stocking up on water with Felix Salmon, Anna Szymanski, and Emily Peck.
In the Slate Plus segment: corporate governance for public companies (in particular, at CBS).
Twitter: @felixsalmon, @Three_Guineas, @EmilyRPeck
Podcast production by Max Jacobs.