On this week’s episode, Emily Peck, Felix Salmon, and Anna Szymanski discuss:
• Axios: “Coming Soon: Democrats vs Deutsche Bank”
• CNN Business: “The Two-Year Wells Fargo Horror Story Just Won’t End”
• Vox: “Voters Just Gave Nearly 1 Million Workers a Raise in 2 Red States”
• NPR: “Voters Relax Marijuana Laws in 3 More States: Michigan, Utah, Missouri”
• The New York Times: “Iran Sanctions Explained: U.S. Goals, and the View From Tehran”
• The Wall Street Journal: “Under Armour’s #MeToo Moment: No More Strip Clubs on Company Dime”
In the Slate Plus segment: Under Armour’s new no–strip club policy.
Slate Plus members: Get your ad-free podcast feed.
Podcast production by Max Jacobs.